Intelligent Systems Laboratory
Scope of the Intelligent Systems Laboratory
- Research of the theoretical foundations of the Neural networks.
- Definition of new extensions of the concept of Neural networks studying their properties and relations.
- Application of the supervised and unsupervised neural networks in various areas.
- Research of the theoretical foundations of the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and intuitionistic fuzzy logic.
- Definition of new extensions of the concept of intuitionistic fuzzy sets and studying their properties and relations.
- Development of software applications using intuitionistic fuzzy logic.
- Application of the apparatus of intuitionistic fuzzy sets and logic in various areas.
- Research in other IFS-related topics.
- Research of the theoretical foundations of the hybrid systems used Neural networks and index matrix.
- Research of the theoretical foundations of the hybrid systems used intuitionistic fuzzy sets and Neural networks.
- Support and organization of the existing and future scientific forums devoted to intuitionistic fuzzy sets and related topics, as well proposing IFS-related panel sessions and neural networks, round tables, workshops, etc., in the frames of other international symposia.
- Stimulation of the scientific growth of young researchers, specializing in the area of this areas and related topics.
Staff of the Intelligent Systems Laboratory
List of members of the Intelligent Systems Laboratory
- Sotir Sotirov Prof. PhD
- Krassimir Atanassov, Corr-Memb., Prof. DsC, DsC
- Evdokia Sotirova Prof. PhD
- Stanislav Simeonov Assoc. Prof. PhD
- Ivelina Vardeva, Assoc. Prof. PhD PhD
- Veselina Bureva, PhD
- Todor Kostadinov, PhD
- Stanislav Andreev, PhD
- Stanimir Surchev, PhD
- Dian Mavrov, PhD
- Todor Petkov, PhD
- Lenko Erbakanov, PhD
- Boris Bozveliev PhD student
- Tihomir Videv PhD student
- Plamena Jovcheva PhD student
- Stanislav Popov PhD student
- Radovesta Stuart PhD student
- Zhivko Tomov PhD student
National and International Projects
National and International Projects
- Bulgarian Science Fund, DFNI-I-02-5 “InterCriteria Analysis – A New Approach to Decision Making”.
- Bulgarian Science Fund, DMU-03-38/2011: Management and modelling of biomedical processes and information with the application of generalized nets and linked data
- Bulgarian Science Fund DFNI-I01/0006 simulation of the behavior of forest and field fires,
- National Science Program "Information and Communication Technologies for a Single Digital Market in Science, Education and Security"2018
- Bulgarian Science Fund, N22/6, Theoretical studies and applications of inter - criteria analysis (TIPICA), 2018
- DAAD project with Kemnitz university, NTS Germania 11/2014, Autonomous Robot – A Real Time Operating Systems Research Platform • Scientific research funding competition – 2017, N16/31, Title: An integrated approach for modelling the distribution of forest fires (2017 – 2020)
- Structural Funds, BG05M2OP001-1.001-0004-C01, Title: Development of a Center for Excellence UNITe (Universities for Science, Informatics and Technologies in e-Society,
- Scientific research funding competition – 2016, DN 02/10, Title: New Instruments for Knowledge Discovery from Data, and their Modelling;
- 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development of the European Commission, , Grant agreement no.603437/ Title: Solutions for present and future emerging pollutants in land and water resources management,
- National Innovation Fund, NIF 00-08-76, Title: Innovative method and algorithms for adaptive automated management of technological process in open manufactures • Innovation and competitiveness, BG16RFOP002-1.005-0065-C01, Title: Development of an innovative and integrated physiotherapy / kinesitherapy system "SoFit",
- COST actions CA17124 - Digital forensics: evidence analysis via intelligent systems and practices,
- International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Burgas, Bulgaria
Prof. Sotir Sotirov PhD
Head of Intelligent Systems Laboratory
Prof. Assen Zlatarov University
1 Prof. Yakimov str.
tel.: +359 56 716 481
GSM: +359 889 528287
fax: +359 56 880 249